Thursday, September 4, 2008

Confuse and Lost??!!??!!

Yesterday i recieveded a call....and i am so stupid tot is ZARA coz few days ago i hv requested a jacket but the size was finish....here is the dialog....

unknown: hello?
kelvin:izzit ZARA?
unknown:Nope,is calling from DKNY,i 'm PAN,the assistant manager!!!
kelvin:oops!! ic..can i help u?
PAN:we just wanna infrom tat we had decide to hired u as our sales assistant located at KLCC ISETAN....
kelvin:icic....
PAN:so we please to inform u tat u may hv a second interview wit our HR manager on coming friday....
kelvin:icic....ok,thx for the calling ya!!bye...
PAN:bye...

after i recieved the call,i am getting confusing,and my mind just keep asking myself should i GO?but tis is a chance!!! SHOULD I GO?SHOULD I RESIGN?

my mind was stuck!!! dunno who can i share?finally i call Kathryn...she help me anaylse it wit a CALCULATAR!!!!

she keep asking me the income tat u recieved and wat the DKNY offering u...
i told her,and she ask again...any reason u want to leave?i am thinking...and i answer 'MONEY'!!
den she said 'GO'...and i ask her back,if i come back,SEED will hired me again?she answer 'No comment'.....

my mind still keep turning!!! finally,i decided ive a call to JERYL...

JERYL:YES!! KEL KEL~~~
kelvin:jeryl,i love u so much...i really love so much....
JERYL:OMG!! they must b something happen on u!! faster tell me wats going on!!!
kelvin:nthg happen!! just wanna said i really love u!!!!
JERYL:i KNOW u vry well!!! they must b sumthing happen!!!
kelvin:ok...is a bad news!!!DKNY give me a call ask me 1st of october start working at KLCC...
JERYL:OMG!!! if u love me please dun go away!!! i am busy wit my hand carry...we chat tomolo...

thinking thinking thinking....until NOW!!!
and all the memory keep flashing back...SEED party!!! annual dinner...many many...keep asking myself should i GO!!! my mind blast off soon!!!







the memories....i miss the moment!!!




here is the bestie!!! SAM and CHLOE....wanna say 'SORRY' to chloe,we been argued many times and i been hurt her....but i really like u my fren...



here is my dearest JERYL!!!! i really love u!!! thx for all the support..u give me a lot of chance...u r rely on me,trust on me...thx so much....


ELAINE...we call her mummy!!!



here is FONG....she was the once who hired me and give me lot of chance to perform myself...i love u too....
JERYL hope tat i may hv a fresh 'graduated' before i back to school life...she said,WINNIE was recognisation u so much,she was prasing u when we meeting,if u looking for future sight,SEED is ur best choice but if u looking for tempo sight,DKNY is ur choice...u r mature enuff to make any decision but make sure u never regret!!! we still love u KEL!!!!
i still thinking should i GO for the 2nd interiview when i writting tis blog?wat is u guys opinion?






































































































































No comments: