Thursday, March 12, 2009

ALL THE BEST!!! :)

After couple of HOUR,I got a fren LEAVING....
He will flight to HK...



Just have a short chat with him in this AFTERNOON and in MSN....
I think he will NOT going to SLEEP but I am not Going to DISTURB him...
Just let him use this couple of hour to keep flashing memories in HIS SWEET ROOM....
and my mind is keep flash abit about hour 'GOING OUT' in few week ago...
It is a FUNNY,RUSH,and a SHORT coffee time....some more we did not take any picture,is abit PITY for me....Hope next time will NOT MISS UP!!!
I think next time when I drink Ice Blended Mocha,I will think about you...
Will u????
I guess NOT....

Hey Bro,a name that I always call him...
wish I still got the chance to calling him.....


Wish you all the best and you really need to take care of urself... :)

No comments: