Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A drink with 'OLD TOWN COFFEE'...


Today I got DAY OFF...

and I have a PLAN....PLAN to have a drink with 'OLD TOWN COFFEE'

maybe u guyz dunno who is him and I forget to take a pic with him but you guys can log in his blogspot.... http://www.oldtowncoffee.blogspot.com

What I did today???

Nothing!!! abit boring after I had my drink with my fren and I decided Going back home...

On the way home,I am still confusing what course should I take...HEADACHE!!!...I make a call to my dearest~JERLY....

and I ask her which course is suit me??MARKETING or PUBLIC RELATION...she did not think too much,just pointing me with her luxsury finger and said:'PR.'

before I asked her,I had been asked some of my fren,majority answer 'PR' but I still cant make it on my mind but after I get the answer from JERLY,I had make it...reason???bcoz she is my SUPERIOR...haha...

well well well...I still not use my DINNER yet when I am write this post...and I am going to use my SUPPER...

TATA....

2 comments:

Chris said...

nice 2 meet u juz now.. :)

Kel Kel said...

haha...
yeah!!
although is short but I very enjoy..
we should meet up more...
keep in touch ya!!