Thursday, April 30, 2009

时尚F4 at TIMES SQUARE STARBUCKS

Today is my day off...supposingly me and my colleague's planning to go ZARA warehouse sales at CINELEISURE at THE CURVE but.....CANCEL at LAST...so obvious....

so I when to KLCC find my fren for lunch and planning to buy a BOOK at KINOKUMIYA....after that I walk alone from KLCC to PAVILION,from PAVILION to TIMES SQUARE...finally I decided take a COFFEE time at STARBUCKS.... Mocha Ice Blended always is my choice when I visit STARBUCKS....
and this is the BOOK that I bought at the BOOKSTORE....'时尚F4',this book is introduce by one of the TAIWAN famous TV SHOW '女人我最大'...about this BOOK,is talking about these 4 guys,their LIFE's and STORY's...and I had spend 2 hours in this BOOK...is 5 STAR for this BOOK,highly recommand from me.

This is my 1st time visit TIMES SQUARE STARBUCKS,and is a nice place for me to keep myself alone...I dunno when I like to keep myself ALONE and started to be ALONE,haha...


is planning to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA or a HANDPHONE with GOOD CAMERA function,any idea??if CAMERA,I'm lock SONY CYBER SHOT T-90,if HANDPHONE,I'm lock SAMSUNG OMNIA...any opinion??

1 comment:

ly vern said...

well....being alone sometime quite nice de...=)...well...i prefer cannon or olympus den sony? but sony also gud la~ CHEERS!