Sunday, April 5, 2009

A SPEECHLESS gathering....


I just back from a GATHERING with my OLD member's....

those day are SWEET but NOW everything is changed...I feel STRANGE and UNCOMFORTABLE when I sitting in the cafe that we alwiz been...

Maybe I did not GOING OUT with them recently or should said FEW month's...if I not mistaken,our last gathering is my Bday party..and I did not spended much time with them...

I just keep LAUGHING with they talking some STORY that I totally did not update from them and NO people's NOTICE me that I am being SILENT mode in the gathering...I feel like I just use DINNER at there with those people's that I did not RECOGNISE...

That was a 'old fren' feel so strange with him,I really can't have a WORD with him...I feel the distance between us is getting far and far...and I feel u r very SPOOKY,yeah is SPOOKY...

'TIME's' is cruel...but is the best 'cure' for everthing,by the side it is a BEST 'murder'...It 'murder' my friendship's...but I know I will get healling from it...

GOOD NIGHT and SWEET DREAM

2 comments:

Chris said...

i think u have been left out..

Kel Kel said...

I dun mind...
as I been mention in my previous blog,if true frenship will not effect by anything...