Friday, December 26, 2008

Penang Trips Day 2

Is 2nd day for the trips....and Ethan and Wayson bring me to the beach but I still forget what the place name.... :P
I am so SUPRISE that I saw this GAME...sorry,i dunno wat the game name...kaka!!! coz my english is weak....Here is the NAUGHT BOYS BULI-ING the GAL which is LYING on the SAND....is too SAD for the GAL....and the riding hourse...POOR HORSEand I found someting very FUNNY.....Guess what the DOG doing???It LEFT......RAN~~~~~~~~~~and THE DOG leave it SHIT......~_~
Ethan is getting bored,but how can Wayson took this shoot???say HI~~~~to the camera!!!
kaka.....we are looking something....that is the purpose we came to the beach side.....is WHAT?
Is the SUNSET.....COOL....IS NICE....lucky I get the SHOOT....well....is time for DINNER....and we decided take western FOOD.....of course they bring me to a NICE and WORTH restaurant....
Guess how much for the price for this GIANT size FRUIT JUICE?????Is just RM3.20...is very very CHEAP....and is nothing diffrent compare wit KL....
YES I know....i forget took the photo for the dish and dessert...SORRY ya!! just keep EATING!!! kaka....XD XD
SURE I will take PICTURE wit THEM....if not I will feel is a WILL of my life....and we are acting a taiwan drama in tis pic...guess wat the dram name???? keke....!!!!!


OKOK.........will upload my last days trips tomorrow....TOODLE!!!











































































































































































































































































No comments: