Saturday, December 27, 2008

Penang Trips Day 3

The 3rd days is coming....full of SORROW coz is the LAST day I stay here....but.........................

Dialog from 2nd days night before SLEEP:-
Wayson: Kelvin,tomorrow u leaving rite?
Kelvin:YEAH!!! coz suddenly coz a promotion at my counter,i have to GO back take a look...
Wayson:REALLY?? Tot u can celebrate CHRISTMAS wit us......
Kelvin: I hope so....but...NO choice....so tomorrow we have wake up early lo...10am ok?
Wayson&Ethan:OK.......


6am........I had wake up for a while coz heard some noise but i am sure they are CHIT CHATING lo.....

10am I wake up again...and I just saw Ethan sitting in front the computer...and I ask him....did u sleep well yesterday??? he answer....I did not SLEEP!!!

OMG!!!!! and Wayson just went to SLEEP!!!! GOSH!!!!!!

after I took shower.......i saw....i saw....i saw.....Ethan when to sleep toooooOOooooo......

Haiz.....what can do? Sitting in front the computer and on9 lo....


until......

erm.....


around 4pm.....


we had wasted a lot of time.....of course they have to fetch me buy bus ticket 1st lo....luckily I got bought the last bus.....is 12.45pm

then is going nite too......and we used our dinner too....or should said is our.....breakfast or lunch??? whatever.....

and they bring me to a beach side mamak restaurant o!!!!

Here is the MEAL.....look delicious!!! and got a nice view coz is facing the beach.....can u see what that?????? Not clear rite??? coz i camara phone is Not very GOOD!!!actually is a 'BOAT SWINGS'.....if my lauguage is Not mistake....and Ethan got a show for te CHRISTMAS EVE....yeah!!! he need to sing at the PUB....and he wear like a santa claus(young version)...kaka!!!! but is HANDSOME too~~~!!!!and this is my 1st time heard him sing a proper song....and is NICE.....and he sing me a song too....so touched!!!!

and this is my 1st time celebrated my christmas at PUB.... I got a special christmas celebration for this year....
Is 12.15pm....is time to GO....Wayson fetched me to the bus station and Ethan need to stay at the PUB continue the show,i did not informed him when I go,,,a lil bit SAD....Before I go,I took a picture wit Wayson....He say will going to MISS me,same as Ethan....Is time to GO....full of memory flashing in my mind the moment...and my tears drop when the bus is start Going......GOODBYE,PENANG!!!
p.s: once,thx again to Ethan and Wayson...is great to have this trips,I am enjoy,fun and unforgetable....being u guys as my fren is a wonderful things in my life and is a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT that I never recieve...I should thx GOD....anyway,Going to miss u guys while I back to KL....TOODLE'S~~~








































































































































1 comment:

Panda said...

how come you always like to space a lot at the end of your post???
very mafan la have to scroll so much to reach the next post...
heee