Thursday, December 25, 2008

Penang Trips

Is begin long time i did not update my...YES!! I am lazy but i while busy after the HARI RAYA...
I SWEAR~!! if i got time I will try my best upload my story...

2008 end soon but my balance leave still not clear yet!!! my company wanna me clear it if NOt my leave will FORFIT!!!! NO CHOICE~~!! but I decided GO PENANG visit my FRENZ!! NAME:Ethan Lim
Height:175cm
Weight:56kg
Age:22
Occupation:Professional Performer


NAME:Wayson Lim
Height:170cm
Weight:53kg
Age:20
Occupation:Professional Performer
I am feel so thxful to them coz they treated me very very very well...i am Going to MISS them!!!

At the 1st day,they bring me Go to Queensbay Mall and we used SHUSI KING....we eat alot!!!
and the theme for CHRISTMAS at Queensbay Mall is....DOREMON!!!of course....I will took a photo with the cutie DOREMON!!!and the next station is GURNEY PLAZA....but the theme is very SIMPLE,just a christmas TREE at the main entrance!!!

and we used our dinner beside the plaza....but I dunno what the name...but is delicious!!! YUMMY!!!

I am so excited for the trips...and I will upload my next days trips tomorrow...is time to sleep...
TOODLE!!!



























































































No comments: