Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pasta and A Crazy...!!!

I got a brunch today....at the begining,I am confusing what should I eat??? coz I am feel boring having lunch or dinner at Midvalley....

Yeah,I been went to whole midvalley restaurant and cafe....but still got one more I still not try yet....and tis restautrant just open few weeks ago....name 'Pasta Zanmai'....

Tis restaurant got a nice view,and the pasta selection is TOO many... I think almost 30++....after finish view the menu,me and my dearest AH FA have to deicide our meal...that is ' Chicken Teriyaki Pasta with creamy sause'......and Kelvin recommandation ' Soft Shell Crab Pasta with sesame sause'....

when I view the menu,I tot is only one crab inside the pasta,but I am wrong...is 3 crab inside the pasta...OMG!!! drive me crazy...and the bill is not that expensive that i expect before...is a reasonable price,that why I decide to post there and share with u guyzzz......and is my Dearest AH FA having a nice brunch with me...keke....she blame me!!! she blame me she's wallet is bleeding soon...wakaka!!!!





BUT




I feel abit dissapointed with myself.....u guyzzzz knw wat??????????????





I cant believe I had hired a PSYCHO in my counter......sometimes 'Takeshi Kaneshiro'



sometimes........'Tanjung Stupid Fxxk'....OMG....headache =_=!




Anyway,My birthday is coming soon on next Monday(23/2)...I wish u guyzzz will attend my party located at my fren cafe name 'SUMMER CAFE' is just behind the TIMES SQUARE....
TOODLE'S

No comments: