Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Day'09....with chocolated

Valentine Day's again....is so sad for me coz I am still single....but I am sure tat is thousand of million pplz r single too...so ntg to b sad,unless my staff's was planning something for today...







here is the galz try to planning(as a professional promoter it should nt happened inside the picture,sitting and chit chatting is totally nt allowed at selling floor..... :P )



and the ladies ask every1 of us buy a chocolated before Valentine Day's is comming....










Mack had bought 2 choco.....TOBLERONE and Daily Milk Chocolate....



and the ladies bought so many choco's to fullfill their desire....







of course I cannot escape from them...and as their superior I bought buy the nice one for them...FORREROR ROCHER......







here is the bestie,sweety and babe's celebrate wit me for the Valentine Day'09....thx alot....





and of course I had to thx our camera man by Vincent from G2000....kaka....muackz...





if asking me wat is my wish for this Valentine,I only can say....'wish to celebrate wit my lover coming the next time'....



for those who are in relationship...I wish u guys have a unforgetable and enjoyable for the Valentine Day'09.....



TOODLES....

1 comment:

Julian Jansen Goh said...

ohh.....valentine with chocolates and working mates!!at list u spent time outside,
me stay home for valentine,how sad!!