Sunday, February 22, 2009

A EARLY BEST WISHES DELEVERY FROM KID'S DEPARTMENT.

I am so SUPRISE.....I recieved a handmade Bday card from KID'S department colleague...tat is so touching and creative....I love it sooooo much!!!! thx to all the sweet babe's.....Is a POP-UP design inside the page....and they dropped somebest wishes for me...tat is too warm.....Wish from WAI YEE: Wish from Hao Jia:
Wish from Chui Yan:

Wish from the KID's department:


I would like to say 'Thank you' to KID's department...I am apprieciate and happy when I recieve the card....is awesome!!!! and u guyzz have FUN in the Bday party....
I LOVE..........................................................'The Bday Card'!!!! keke....

1 comment:

Julian Jansen Goh said...

ohh.....so sweet of ur friends to do tht for u on ur BD!!
cherish them...cos they are u true friends!