Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Day You Went Away-Day 17

Since the day you went away,is hard to contact you up...
but I know you are BUSYING your job,is a NEW JOURNEY for you...
Since the day you went away,is hard to saw you in MSN and your BLOGSPOT...
if YES,just only the few minutes,but I guess you are checking your mail on that time...
but I am so thx GOD that I still can saw there cause you are FINE in your EVERYDAY..
I don't hope you will fine me,but I hope when I drop you a msg,you will have a short reply...
why do I want to do that???
cause I wanna remind myself,you are still REMEMBER me...


I know you LOVE weekend very much....you ENJOY your weekend...
but what are you doing when you have a short break?
a cup of TEA?
a small TALK with colleagues?
or be a SILENT mode? I guess you will NOT do that,hahaha....
but I wish you been THINK about me...No matter is a MINUTES or a SECOND...
is ENOUGH for me..I will PROUD of myself you been THINK about me..

the weekend is just pass by....
is time BACK to WORK...
by the way,did you ENJOY your work?
I hope is YES...


Feel so GOOD have a talk with you just now,
and I got a GOOD NEWS from you too...
haha...Hope that is NO mistake this time...
I am waiting here...
wish can keep contact with you...
bye~

3 comments:

Chris said...

must be the guy u like, hehe...

Kel Kel said...

come on...he is my fren...my nest fren...yes i like him...i like him as my bro...haha...i really treat him as my brother...SWEAR...

Chris said...

Oic..... hehe...