Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A busy but enjoyable day!!!

Well well well....from now on, i will updates my blog here...i am new here,nice to meet u all...lets start my 1st blog here...




Today just only me work at the counter,many many many thing need me to follow up cause the mega sales just end!!! blush!!!!


Here is the shirt for today...if i'm not mistaken is SEED Spring'07...abit old but stylish!!! I like it...








as usual,alarm rang on 8.10am but i wake up almost 9am,so still de same take taxi to work...but the driver too bad...the machine show RM5.30 and i paid RM10.30 but he did not have small changed just only RM3 fo the changed!!! GOSH...


WORK WORK WORK~~DISPLAY DISPLAY DISPLAY~~!!!!



Time for lunch...but at 4pm...luckily LOT LOT(G2000 part timer) eat wit me...and we decided to eat Japanese FOOD!!! HUREI~~~!!!



Here is the opening course,chawamushi...
















This is my main course unagi don...

















and the shusi 'soft shell crab maki'....i order many but....


















Here is the murder....he said he is too hungry,NO time wait for me to take the picture....

after the lunch,we back to work work work works~~~~






This is our new arrival for FALL'08 isetan exclusive collection...how do u feel?








L/shrit RM129






Skinny Jeans RM159






Belt RM109





L/Shirt RM129





L/Pants RM139





Belt RM129





after i displayed,the closing song was on,but.......????

my billing table still vry messy!!! :p and...........



my hanger was group like a moutain but i am Not enuff to clear it....haiz!!!! and.....




many many many many stock are not clear yet!!! if Jeryl here sure will scold me GAO GAO!!!


tomolo hv to work full again!!! but make sure i hv to clear it tomolo,if nt friday no more offday and dunno will delay until when....T-T






















































































































































































No comments: