Friday, September 5, 2008

TAKE and PUT...

Yesterday i cannot slept well,keep rolling at my bed...reflashing what i had done in SEED,what is my achievement in SEED,and keep comparing wit the company that i vie interview soon,that is DKNY....



Time's goes by....is 9.40am but i slept in 3 or 4am if i'm nt mistaken....

Open the cupboard n search some clothes....showered...hair styling...and prepare all the document that i need to use later....



1st...take STAR LINE to MASJID JAMEK,den take PUTRA LINE to DANG WANGI but i am lost at there...give a call to the supevisor ask her how can i GO to the HQ...after she told me the direction and i reached the company but i am lated...should be arrived at 11am but i reached at 1120am coz i am lost...



Heart is the pumping faster when i have reached the HQ,and the reception counter bring me a room and ask me wait for a while,that moment i can feel my heart pumping is surrounding in the room...finally the interview-vy is come,she's name is LISA....



BLA BLA BLA...BLA BLA BLA.........



They hired me at last but they know what i am worrying now,so they give me some times to settle it 1st den will issue the appointment letter....



after the interview,i am walking to KLCC...and te worries is keep appeared in my mind...how should i use a better way to resign my position????is confuse!!!!



and the purpose i need to GO KLCC is bcoz i need to collect my jacket that i order from ZARA days ago.....here is the jacket that i reserved...give some opinion ya!!!








Here is the one that i reserved from PAVILION... but i found another one....water proofing!!! getting confuse again although i just buy a jacket....





I cannot make the decision,so i take ths 2 pic and send to my besties,SAI CHUAN and PEI LING

but No reply maybe MMS need some times to let them recieved!!! so i Go out the fiiting room and ask the promoter,she really think in serious,is very PRO...she said the Grey will more suit u coz u look a stylish person and the black is Normal,so listen to her but i forget to withdraw the money,and i her tell will come back after lunch(coz i have to meet aNother bestie SHENG for lunch)....



'U GOT ONE MSG'....is my sms ringtone...is my bestie reply...S.CHUAN said the Grey look better to you.what the brand and the price?...i am thinking should i reply him coz he will scold me as i KNOW him...but i decide be honest to him coz is our promise!!! BINGO!!!,he really scold me at the next SMS....'WAH,u like loh.if i got tat much money like u i will buy figure loh.HAHA.evey1 satisfy not same de ma....'another SMS was coming,is P.ling...she said is the black!!! OH GOSH!!!! how come they gave me a diffrent answer?once i saw SHENG i ask him too,he said the Grey is more suit me...actually i while like the grey if comparing wit the black...finally i bought the GREY....and i swear to myself coming the days i will not take taxi to work and not eat so many nice food for my lunch!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!



once we finish the lunch...i take bus to PAVILION...of course the problem is still appeared in my mind automatically when i am alone...i KNOW JERYL,CHLOE,and FONG at PAVILION too,so i going to visited them...they really at PADINI CONCEPT STORE for the new lauching...of course i am give them a hand for help...i tot JERYL will ask me the interivew but she did not,she said dun want give me s many stress t make the decision....i love u JERYL... but another marketing FONG keep shoting me!!! said i am a LIAR a!!! said i'm break the promise a!!!somethings like but i did not blame her.....anyway,i had promise them i really will think carefully!!! after that they said got meeting,of course i cannot follow them so i Go and walk around wit myself....and automatically i walk to ZARA...once i step in,i remember that KIM MING is 1st day for be the assistant manager at there,but i cant found him,nevermind,i GO and try some shirt and i found a t-shirt is damn damn match wit my jacket!!!!



here is the matching?izzit vry match? but i cannot buy it...if i buy this month NO need to eat...haha....try for next month!!! @@(faint)....


is time for home...and i fall asleep in the SOFA....and is getting late now...take a shower and back to sleep!!! keke....































3 comments:

Panda said...

hey!!!
pei tsan here!!
still remember me??!!!
ur pal from utar foundation...
dropping by yo....

Kel Kel said...

long time NO c dude...
hw is ur study?
sure is going well la...
i believe u can do it well!!!
by the way,i did nt saw u on9 recently!!
keep in touch ya!!
bye

Panda said...

ooo...
yup very very long time no c...
as i dont lepak in KL so i guess the possiblity of us seeing each other is almost ZERO...
study ar??? ok lo... like usual... currently sitting for finals but still the same old laziness is striking so hardly study... anyway.. my results are getting worst after every sem...
didnt see me on9??? haha... coz nowadays i usually appear off9... haha... but u r usually on mobile d...
hee!!
i'll be dropping by whenever i can..
chiaoz