Monday, September 8, 2008

One more memory!!!

Today,as usual...alarm rang at 8am but i woke up almost 9am...:p
rush for te showered,rush for dressing up,rush for style my hair....not much time o search a clothes for today,just simply picked a t-shirt n match wit a vest...is my basic dressing style...luckily the taxi driver did nt charge me much...keke.... Here is shirt for today!!!

While moody for today,mayb bcoz i KNOW tomolo gt 2 important call i will recieved!!! at my previous blog been mention....GO to DKNY or STAY at SEED!!! GOSH!!!

The 1st call was rang when i was in the morning briefing!!!! many ppl concentrated on me!!!
Oopss!!! switch off inside my pocket...of course i hv to call back...
BINGO!!! 1st caller is SEED!!! n is my dearest JERYL!!! i said still need some times consider bout it!!!!

The 2nd call was rang around 1pm...same question!!! 'wat is ur decision?'......
I tot i will answer 'still need some times consider bout it'....but i dunno wat pushed me to said 'Yes,i am interested to join it!'...OH GOSH!!! wat am i doing tat moment!!! PAN keep asking,'when can u start?ur company let u GO?have u tender the letter?...but i'm answer 'i can start on 8th october coz i will not clear the annual leave,of course they should let me GO!!!sure i will tender the letter in is few days!!!!'......OH GOSH....i talked too much LIE!! i going to b a LIAR soon!!! GOD!!! pls forget me!!!

another bad news coming after the call!!! a call as me for work full shift!! No choice!! coz ladies gt a staff got hurt!! As a GENT although i am vry hate 'her',i need to give them a hand!!!....but Chloe told me there was 60 cartons waiting for me to clear it and 24 cartons coming by tomolo morning!!! faint@@

No complaine,No comment!!! but when i go inside the store room,i js standing there like a wood!! i really dunno how to arrange it!!! cartons box anywhere!!! messy like hell!!! i swear i did nt lie tis time!!! luckily my bud KENT was here...if nt nothing i can do!!!
js standing and question myself!!! HOW n WHERE should i start!!!....some more gt a sharpy question n feel like insulting...'how can she arrange the store room until like HELL?'...

And luckily I can work well wit KENT...but no matter how fast we are,we js only can finish SUMMER'08 season only!!! FALL'08 is waiting me tomolo!!! haiz...poor life!!!
KENT keep annoying he is hungry...ofo course me too...coming is JERLY n S.LENG,so e decide dinner together...is a great n worderful time!!! of course i make a choice n Nobody disagree!!!
JAPANESE FOOD!!!!

but we are to hungry!!! no time take pic when the FOOD's coming!!! we js eat,Eat,EAT!!! we order a lot...of course,the dinner was many member's around!!! JERYL,S.LENG,KATHRYN,KENT,JAMES,and ME!!!



let me list out wat we order:-
ochaX6
sushiX(as the pic showing)
chawamushiX2
miso supX1
soft shell crab makiX1
unadonX1
chicken curry katsu donX1
salmon ikuraX1
and some sushi's order by KENT n ME!!!and we order desert too!!! green tea ice cream,strawberry ice cream and chocolate banana ice cream...here is the sweet babe's....S.LENG(mature sweetie's)JERYL(gossip sweetie's...:p)and KATHRYN(cuties sweetie's)
we end up wit laugh!!! is a GOOD memorie's for me if i GO...their next plan is JOGOYA but i dunno can join or should said am i qualifice to join their JOGOYA...anyway,No point should worries to much!!!!
JERYL fetched me home at last!!!!
time to sleep!! many stocks waiting for me!!!
bye!!!






























No comments: