Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 21st Bday Party!!!!

Yeah....!!!! My Bday just pass by a week ago....the memories keep flashing in mind....is vry enjoyable......cant decribe in a word or even in a thousand words but in a million 'thx' to every1 attended my party.....I love u guys...


so........i just randomly and pick some pic's at here....









I am missing the day when we took pic together last time....miss the moment....
Chloe: Dear~continue study in SG soon rite? we should keep in touch ya!!! I love u alwiz....
Sam: hey buddy!!! thx for the coming....u alwiz is the best and thx for everything....love u too....Edison & Kev: U guys are important in my life ok??? catch me more dinner wit me ya!!!Members: Hey u guys,hw u guys lately?as i knw C.hoong,W.Sheng&C.seng is studying....other's i dunno....u guys hv to keep updating to me ya!!!Pavilion colleagues
Tommy: Knw u since in primary school,cant believe we r colleague nw....haha....we r doing gd in merchandise ya!!! GAMBATEH ok?
Kenny: nv tot u will join SEED too...but welcome u....
Y.Sin: pretty mummy!!!! yeah yeah....thx for the coming ya!!! huge!!!
Edward: hey,heard tat continue study soon rite? alrite will join u soon....kaka...
G2000: hey neighbour's.....alwiz is gd neighbour ya!!!! kaka....Tha Garden: hey u guys....many newbie's here....but all the newbie's leave soon....
M.wan: knw u back to tmn maluri soon,i think u will b more happy base at there....i will try to take a look KID's department ok?
Ah Fa: wei~senior part timer( :p~),thx for taking a gd and responsibility wit my counter ya!!! wish u all the best in study ya!!! I will let u leave coz i knw is gd for u at the future....add oil ya!!
Mack: hey Genius!!!! u really is a Genius.....concentrate on study ya after leave us!!! tat's the gd pay for me....and thx for the cake u made....is delicious....muackz....
S.Yin: dun alwiz make me angry la!!!! add oil la u....get more improve ok? nt js bout the counter,is bout u my dear~~~ keep it up ya!!!
OH...tis pic is sweet.....thx SAM....





Z.hui: do more cake and dessert to me next time ya!!! i nv try anything tat u made....support u alwiz.....
Ah Pak: we been vry close during high school and many misunderstanding wit u but all is over...keep in touch ok??
Sam(again): hey....u sound disappeared ady, luckily u attended my party,if nt i tot u r lost....keep in touch ok??
K.Hoe: wei wei wei~Is sound gd u still wit Carol....sweet ya u2....keep it up until the end of the day!!!




Dunno wat can i say nw....js can say 'thx' again to u guys being my fren,my part of my life....oh ya....and the bday gift too....I love it...keke....
Oops....some more who those absended......
Sai Chuan: hey,best fren in my life,we being buddy ten year's in counting....u r the best thing in my life.....I love u too....
Jeryl: hey dearest~knw u when to Korea,dun forget wit a gift when u back ya!!!
Kathryn: hey CAT~hw is ur Bali trip???? u must take k urself ya!~~~
Olivia: sweetie~~~So suprise I get a gift from u....I like the BELT....huge!!!
Jason bro: hey~~~all the best in HK ya!!! keep updating ur news pls....and dun drop the 'necklace'.....haha...
Ethan&Wayson: hey,hw u 2???? cant find u guys recently....drop me something when saw tis ya!!! will visit u guys soon....bye....
I think I miss up so many thing in these blog....so many ppl tat I love in my life....and tis blog is vry random....haha!!!!
all rite.....bed time nw.....sweet dream everyone....

No comments: