Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dinner with Dearest's

Passing the TUESDAY,I had ORGANISED a dinner with my dear friend's...of course I am the early one who arrived the location, and the next is SAM...

here is SAM

and she is OLIVIA...sweet baby!!

SAM is trying to acting CUTE( >.< ) while I capture picture for him...




OLIVIA and CHLOE...

Long time NO MEET UP,sure many thing's need to share and update lo...haha...






Do you guys think that CHLOE did a NICE POST??
should have a big HUGE before back home rite?? but is too SHY...haha...
but he DID at last...should give him a big claps'...haha...

SAM: "BYE,will miss you guys."...haha....
You know,is really hard to meet you guys up,especially SAM,I really dunno what he busying all the while,but luckily still will shift a little 'TIME" with u,I'm GLAD...after this gathering,I really dunno when we can gathering again,I wish is NOT that LONG...
SAM:"study hard,bro...I LOVE you..."
OLIVIA:" hey,sweet baby,keep in touch ya!!!"
CHLOE:" you're the easily to meet up,haha...."
well well well,'HAPPY HOURs is like rocket flight,mean is SHORT!!! but is the most enjoyable,am I rite???
is time to SLEEP,few more hours later,I need to attend the ORIENTATION for my OPENING SCHOOL at TARC...see you guys soon ya!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

好久没来留言了, 你还好吧?

Kel Kel said...

wei~I very miss you lo...last time u said will bring me to clubbing de wo....faster come to contact me and yam cha with me la...

Chris said...

Yeah, sure. U start school oredi?

Kel Kel said...

ya lo...very norvous now..still did not have any friends around to me...when u free jek??? find me ya...