Monday, May 11, 2009

New Collection...LOVE.18 DVD

On leave Day 4...Today I have a SPORTY look and is 1st time publish at here...of course with the look,my plan is gym and swim....


and did u feel my sporty look?? leave some comment ya...
after the work out time,I take bus to times square for searching some new DVD anime..but I am so SUPRISE I saw a drama.....and I am too concentrate on the DVD until my fren capture my UGLY look...





is LOVE.18...I been introduce to you guys in my previously blog...and I almost MAD with this drama..



come by the DVD,that was a PHOTO album inside on it...and I try to share with guys at here and the price is RM59.90,of course I got special DISCOUNT!!!...the price is very reasonable....





there are more picture inside the album,if u guys interested,please buy it...I am highly recommance...

4 comments:

ly vern said...

Which drama this country comes from? I like your new look! =)

Kel Kel said...

is Malaysia product...just casting a TAIWAN...

ly vern said...

OoOo...nice nice~yea...good stuff should support^^

Lil. Hob. said...

i like your sporty look.. you look cute in it ^^
btw, where was the drama produced? o.O