Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Toy with A Date

in the same day...I have a date with my bestie,PEI LING....and I keep taking picture in everywhere we GO...is feel FRESH going everywhere with CAMERA...look like I did not make a wrong decision.....
and we accidently saw our secondary school-mate at SG WANG..YONG MING,


and we use our lunch at PAVILION...this is our 1st time visit this restaurant...



and this is the renovation...is NICE FEEL but the air conditional was spoild that day...SO HOT!!!













this is my set lunch,chicken rice set....RM15+


this is PEI LING set...kimchi beef rice set...same price RM15++

and we have a movie after the lunch...is 'THE UNINVITEDED'...SPOOKY!!



and we accidently again meet our secondary classmates in TIMES SQUARE when we on the way home...Chee Teng,Angie,Yew Fei,Lie Wei....
here is what I happened in the FRIDAY...and I am going to have a dinner with another bestie,KEV CHENG...bye...

3 comments:

ly vern said...

两个字。。。“羡慕”。。。

Kel Kel said...

After u back from AUS then NO need to envy or jealous me de la...
haha...will find u and ur bro for a meal....ok???

Kel Kel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.