Friday, May 29, 2009

The Day You Went Away-Day 78,Final Chapter

Hey hey...is being long time I did not post about you not because I lazy or I forget you...cause we always chatting at the msn,so I know all bout you although you are far from me in uncountable miles...



I am happy that you get some nice job in HK...and you sound enjoy on it...and I heard my fren said that was a new model keep appearing in HK TV commericial...when I will see you in TVB drama?? haha...just a joke...but I am proud of you...from my heart



Yes,I going to close this post-'the day you went away'...is doesn't mean our friendship is end,is showing that I am trust on you,I am trust on our relationship...and I am waiting you come back to visit me,I wish this time is not a short and rush gathering...



Bro,take care yourself in everywhere,ok???

No comments: