Friday, March 6, 2009

All the Best to Mei Wan... :)

well....steamboat alwiz is our best choice for any event to us.....reason 'cheap','more choice',and more close for everyone.....there is No designation on everyone,No enermy and just frenz....the feel is sound GOOD and WARM....


any comment in this picture????
for me I feel sound NICE....I dunno why???? just NICE.... :)this is the flavorite to all my colleague's.....is BBQ HAM(wish is turkey HAM...kaka!!!)everyone is enjoy the dinner....and the guyz finished all the FOOD's in the end.... this is the result.....



I would like to use this chance to do a completement to one of my colleague,she is MEI WAN,she is the main character in this gathering.....well,she leave us soon....u decided to transfer other outlet which is the 1st time I met her,Tmn Maluri Jusco....
Her leave was affect me a lot with my counter but as long as she feel happy,I am willing to take a responsibility on it although I am leaving soon....but I will done my part well.....
My eye's is dropping now,is time to bed....gd nitez everyone....sweet dream.


No comments: