Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Day You Went Away-Day 10

Today I got a DATE with my FREN'Z...and they decide have a drink at PAVILION...some more is PAVILION STARBUCKS....

once I saw the STARBUCKS this word....my mind is automatically float out all the MEMORIES between YOU and ME...that is FUNNY...




and I did not think too much when I enter the store,my fren ask me wat I drink but I'm NOT speak a word then he help me answer ICE BLENDED MOCHA....haha....and ONE more CHIC' O ' CHEESE....


That day my LAPTOP is with me....I wish the day will come back....I dun mind is 10 or 20 minutes,as long as I still have a chance to hv a COFFEE time with you...that enough for...


How are you today??

I know you are FINE and ENJOY your LIFE...

1 comment:

LAURENCE said...

1st time cum ur blog~
nice blog~