Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour

Is a special day for today,which is 28/03/09...
is an INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL WARMING DAY,EARTH HOUR...
if I'm not mistaken,this day was created on 31/03/07...
what is the point for this day?
of course is safe our HOME,yeah is the EARTH...


Maybe you will think that what can we do if we switch OFF the lights in the 'ONE HOUR' time??
I also DUNNO....hahahaha....
but as the ASTRO advertise told me...
'let the world know MALAYSIA is UNITED'...
that why I make the decision to switch OFF all the lights in my house...

of course I am not BLINDLY follow the instruction...
as I know,if a country switch OFF the lights,which mean the country safe 'ONE hour' resource of the EARTH,if '10' countries,mean is safe up '10 hour' resource of the EARTH,if '60',which mean is safe up '60 hour' resource of the EARTH...
that a LOGIC THEORY for me,that why I am willing to try this up....
we need the EARTH,the EARTH need us too...we should LOVE the EARTH
(if I had do the WRONG information at here,please CORRECTION for me in my comment)

will you switch OFF the lights too??


by the way....



I finally recieved my OFFER LETTER from TARC college...
once I open the letter,I feel a little bit 'SHAME'....
if 2 years ago,I did NOT WITHDRAW my foundation,I think I am 3rd year degree in MASS COMM...but I CANNOT look BACK,should move FORWARD...
wish you guyz wll SUPPORT me...


Is time to SLEEP lo....bye bye...

No comments: