Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day for a DATE....

Today I got a DAY OFF....and I am Going to TAR college to apply my course....and my bestie PEI LING who study at there and going to graduate soon will bring me walk around the school....


Believe me...TARC is BIG!!! Oplimpic size swimming pool,Gym room,Big hall and building...that is AWESOME....

and we had discussed yesterday,where we GO after I register and she finish her class....and the best choice is SURIA KLCC....a place that we long time did not VISIT...


we are NON STOP once we saw each other....like the day we are in the class...sweet memory for me...and I am so SORRY I did not drop any messege to her in my '21st Bday party' BLOG...and I got blame by her but I know that just a JOKE...

If I not mistaken,our last time meet is at SEED cafe...WOAH~!!! almost half year ago and maybe I more then half year,anyway,that is Not important...
we feel BORING hanging around at KLCC and we WALK,YES is WALK,NO KIDDING...and she started ANNOYING on the way to PAVILION...but we are ENJOY when we on the way to the location....can you guyz believe we keep talking started 11am until 930pm??
YES,we really NON STOP~!!

and over dinner time is at LOW YAT plaza...at TONG LO WAN...and we share the meal....



Not because we are POOR,OK?
is we just ate few hour ago...and we still feel abit hungry...






this is the PRETTY gal who date with me today!!!
YES,I am LOVE her...



after the dinner,we walk again...maybe I like to walk...we walk to TIMES SQUARE...we just wait the time pass by and we sitting at the chair and SHARE our story...


few year ago,she drop me a speech,and this speech alwiz keep inside in mind...I would like to SHARE here...

LING: KELVIN, u will not be the main character in our life,but you still will stand a part in our heart...

few year later
LING: KELVIN,I believe that if we throw you in an island,I am sure you will find a way to rescue yourself...
TODAY
LING: KELVIN,you become MATURE...you GROWED so much...
KEL: izzit??
LING: YEAH,how can you become so optimistic?? you dun care ppl SCOLD you...you dun care ppl INSULTING you...you dun care SPENT so many money in frenz...how can you do that???
KEL: cause I learned ' I DONE MY PART WELL,and I am not craving the PAY'...
I on the way home with myself, I am flash back what she said just now...am I really become MATURE??? am I really GROWED???maybe...
I very LOVE all my TRUE fren....coz NO matter how long we did not meet up,the FRIENDSHIP for TRUE fren will not lead away and will become more STRONG!!!
I LOVE U,PEI LING.....

1 comment:

winter_sky said...

OK, I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR NOT DROPPING MSG TO ME IN UR 21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY POST BUT POST AN ARTICLE BOUT US, IT MORE THAN THE A MSG.

TRUST ME, WHATEVER I SAID, I MEAN IT
I THINK, WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED THIS THREE YEAR REALLY MAKES YOU GROW UP.

ALTHOUGH I SURPRISE WITH UR CHANGES BUT I MORE PREFER A BRAND NEW YOU

I LOVE YOU TOO, KEL